Sunday, January 1, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year...2012. It's been a while since my last post...I've been on a much needed break from work and sad to say it's all about to end...Everyday had it's best intentions. Everyday I thought...I need, I should, I will...and then the days end would begin again with all the best intentions. I celebrated the New Year with the Hubs at a resort and once I find my cord to my camera, I'll share some Christmas and New Years pics.

As for January, I am sticking to my recent post and looking to do a post for everyday...My hope? To Inspire.

Tis a New Year...whats your resolution? Do you even follow the tradition of picking a resolution? I have many. The most important...speak more positively. What we do and what we speak can and will have a profound impact on our lives. Some time ago I came up with the saying, "Love You some You" I find that I need to really love who I am and what I do. I don't need the worlds approval on the best me I can be. I like who I am and know my heart is in the right place. I hope that you'll take the time to Love You some You and do something nice for yourself ...something you don't normally do...like, get a pedicure or manicure...Call a friend just to say I love you. Tell yourself how wonderful you are. To simply remember we all have a story to tell...be sure yours has pure and simple joy, the joy of believing in You.

Be Good to You.

Smooches,

Lola  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love messages...