Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Uh Yeah...This post?


Ok...In case you didn't know...these are the BEST papertowels on the market, I promise. I started using these a few months ago and fell in love. One towel...yes, one towel will do me just fine...Bounty ain't got nothing on Viva...

I don't normally do product posts...we'll call this a" filler" as I put my next post together...ladies what do you think? Anyone else a fan?


ALSO...I'm listening to the likes of Nicki and Rihanna...

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive...
I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise...
To fly, to fly...


AND


This is the clean version...LOVE this, makes me wanna DANCE...And just so you know...Ima great dancer, anywhere, anytime! For real...remember, I'm a dork...and think I'm FUNNY! Mmk?

Be Good to You!

Smooches,

Lola






No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love messages...