Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Feel Good Post...

Rod Stewart - Forever Young


May the good Lord be with you
Down every road that you roam
And may sunshine and happiness
Surround you when you're far from home
And may you grow to be proud, dignified and true
And do unto others as you'd have done to you

Be courageous and be brave
And in my heart you'll always stay
Forever young, forever young
Forever young, forever young
May good fortune be with you
May your guiding light be strong
Build a stairway to Heaven
With a prince or a vagabond

And may you never love in vain
And in my heart you will remain
Forever young, forever young
Forever young, forever young
Forever young, forever young, yeah

And when you finally fly away
I'll be hoping that I served you well
For all the wisdom of a lifetime
No one can ever tell

But whatever road you choose
I'm right behind you, win or lose
Forever young, forever young
I love this song...makes one feel good...for all of you reading this...I hope your day is good. We're halfway there...Be sure to enjoy the moments living in the Now...For we are not promised tomorrow...One Day at a Time.

Be Good to You.
Smooches,
Lola




8 comments:

  1. I am working on living in the now, and I find that I like it better than yesterday and tomorrow! Hope you're having a great day! Love your new tagline!

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kelley...You were my inspiration to add my tagline...love this comment on yesterday and tomorrow! Clever and oh so witty!

      Hugs.

      Delete
  2. This just made my day :) I know what ever decision I make He is always there to guide me, to catch me when I fall, and to protect me from negativity. I just need live life to the fullest and enjoy the best I can.

    XO Jojo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jojo,

      Be your best at whatever you do...even when we fall, we get back up! I love the little things in life that make me smile...and this song is one of them...

      Thanks for stopping by!
      Hugs.

      Delete
  3. I'm feeling good now that I've read your post. Thanks Lola, this reminded me that all is right in the world.

    Love your new tagline :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Anne! I've been playing around with my look and trying to make it reflect a little more my style...I love this song...humbling to say the least...Thanks for stopping by! Always good to see you.

      Hugs.

      Delete
  4. I absolutely love this song! It;s great to read the lyrics. What a feel good song. it made my day. What a great reminder to live in the NOW. :) BTW I really like your new tag line. It's very catchy!
    hugs hugs
    :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy...I've been trying to change a few things up on here...
      This song, for me, is great...very humbling. Sometimes music is needed for the soul.

      Good to see you!

      Delete

Hello! I love messages...