Friday, January 13, 2012

Visuals...

I thought for this post I would share some, Christmas, New Years and Winter photos of me and the family...

I bought the Hubs the whole series of Seinfeld for Christmas, Funny Stuff!! 

                 


It was Party Time! Out with the Old and in with the New...The Hubs and I got all "dolled" up and went out to Celebrate. The best part...I only paid $20 for the dress...Please note, my camera-man (The Hubs) will always catch me with my eyes closed. And it's usually the only photos I like (I am my own worst critic!) And I know better...


And yet again...but at least you can see the whole dress...




I'm certain he thinks he's cute... and tend I to agree...


Maybe not the BEST picture -- I have to say this was one of the most impressive display of fireworks I've seen...it lasted for 15 minutes! Happy 2012!


This is my Bo...He is my Baby, need I say more? 


And this...this is my Baby Bear, remember a Mother and her cubs, a Love like no other. 


Oh Yeah! We think we're cute! Funny to say the least.

I'd like to think that as life goes by there is always room for growth. I am excited for what the New Year has to offer...So far from where I sit and where I've started...I feel taller already. 

More to come...Be Good to You!

Smooches,

Lola





1 comment:

  1. You look SO SO good with that red dress... and I love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love messages...