Friday, December 9, 2011

Say It Ain't So!!

We Got Our First Snow!!




Funny how something like the snow can bring Joy and Sorrow. The Joy of "setting" the mood on Christmas...The Sorrow of the harsh cold, dangerous driving hazards and for the ladies, a totally different wardrobe. I don't know about you...but I'm gonna miss my patent leather, open toe high heels. Silly I'm sure, but still sad. I think my shoes will miss me too...he he



With the holiday upon us I try to remember that this season isn't always joyful for everyone involved. This year my heart will remember those who will go without...Ache for their lost loved ones...And for those suffering in these economic times. In these trying times, let us all remember the simple little pleasures no matter the weather. Life is too short. 

As always, Be Good to You! 

Smooches, 

Lola

1 comment:

  1. It's definitely a time to count the blessings that God has given us and be thankful for those around us. I know of a few tragedies that took place this past year. My heart goes out to those families. They are in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love messages...