Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Sing to Me....

Greetings! I started my day with breakfast (of course), and Harry Connick Jr. …Listening to a live performance of, “The Way You Look Tonight”. I am such a fan. He has a beautiful voice...Someday I hope to take myself AND my daughter to see him...although my little one fancy's, Michael Buble. … I think both are great!   You can listen here: Harry Connick Jr. 




Some day, when I'm awfully low, 
When the world is cold, 
I will feel a glow just thinking of you... 
And the way you look tonight. 

Yes you're lovely, with your smile so warm 
And your cheeks so soft, 
There is nothing for me but to love you, 
And the way you look tonight. 

With each word your tenderness grows, 
Tearing my fear apart... 
And that laugh that wrinkles your nose, 
It touches my foolish heart. 

Lovely ... Never, ever change. 
Keep that breathless charm. 
Won't you please arrange it? 
'Cause I love you ... Just the way you look tonight. 

Mm, Mm, Mm, Mm, 
Just the way you look to-night.

I am excited for the upcoming holidays. My house is 99% done and I can’t wait to take pictures and share…so I hope you’ll come back. I am taking the day off work on Wednesday to JUMP start my Thanksgiving preparations…Until then…Be Good To You!

Smooches,

Lola



No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love messages...