Thursday, June 14, 2012

Orange You Glad?

I'm in Love...With the color Orange...

Just purchased this color for my nails...


While clothes shopping for Graduation...I tripped over these slacks at Express.


Love the Blue and Orange here...


Her Shoes...


Everyone trends on Silver...I on the other hand...Fancy the Gold.


Let's not forget Our Undergarments...


Be Healthy...


Stop and Smell the Roses...


Have Your Cake...


Because...


Let Me Remind You...


Because before You know it...


Fall will be just around the corner...Yikes!
Even as I type this I am reminded how time flies...Lets hold true to the ones we love and never forget to Love You some You!
Be Good to You.
Smooches,
Lola

P.S. What's your favorite color for summer?













5 comments:

  1. I cannot even begin to pick a favorite of those things you posted. I really loved the nails, then I really loved the pants, then the blazer and bag and it kept going...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Orange can be warm and it can be cool - a color to wear all year long! ~Dee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Orange is such a fun summer color! I love that bright orange nail polish color :) I'm liking bright yellow right now :)
    I hope you're having a wonderful day, pretty lady :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving orange nail polish! I have a tangerine shade on my nails now and it's just so fun and bright for summer :)

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great inspo girl! Love the blue and orange combo as well!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.oliveandanarrow.com
    Treena Bean Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love messages...