Sunday, February 12, 2012

Got a Craving...


I LOVE the Chick-fil-A. Period. In case you didn't know...they are NOT open on Sundays due to religious reasons...and I love them even more because of this. Anyway...I was craving a chicken sandwich before going to the movies and had to settle for something else...oh well. There are worse things.

Valentine's Day is just around the corner...I have to tell you, the hubs and I have never been big into this holiday...I call it the Hallmark Card Day. Don't get me wrong, I'm not a grinch...I just don't see paying for overpriced flowers, chocolates, or cards. I like to think we should take little moments throughout the year to tell the ones we love that we love them. This is what I like to do. I am a hopeless romantic and love to love any day of the year. Even if there isn't a special someone in your life...who cares!
Love You some You.
Be Good to You.

Smooches,
Lola


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love messages...