Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Window Shopping Part II

Happy Hump Day Everyone...I'm in my favorite spot eating sour-dough pretzels listening to Rihanna radio on Pandora, right now...What's My Name? Love Drake!
Anyway...where was I? Oh yeah...window shopping and loving these chairs.



I love love love these Gray chairs...
Gray is the color of intellect, knowledge, and wisdom.




Also great...paired with these lamps and the grouping of storage boxes...



TJ Maxx has the best selection...
I hope everyone is having a great week thus far...I've had two interviews this week, one more to go...between dentists, ortho, and interviews - somehow I still have enough energy to shop! ;)

Be Good to You!

Smooches,

Lola

7 comments:

  1. I love all of those chairs! And those boxes in the last pic are just my style, too! Good luck on the interviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the luck. The one that makes me a bit nervous is tomorrow...we shall see.
      Love storage boxes...they serve a multi-purpose, great for hiding little things while dressing up a room! Great to see you!

      Lola

      Delete
  2. Oh how I love these chairs! They're so elegant! I may have to go looking for those storage boxes, I could use those and they're cute!!!

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So funny...I JUST left a comment on your site about the board...and saw you left this at the same time on mine...small world. I love the gray and you can never go wrong with decorative boxes that add a little storage. I would use them for books, dvd's and such. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  3. Wow! TJ Maxx had good stuff this week! Maybe I should run by mine and see what is going on there.

    www.japolina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with you Lola... TJ Maxx is great!
    Here in Italy we are almost obsessed with IKEA!
    does it exist in Usa?

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah IKEA!! In Chicago! Your Fave...I have yet to visit...I think there is one in Indianapolis? I should drop in sometime...GOOD TO SEE YOU!! ;)

      Delete

Hello! I love messages...