Saturday, February 25, 2012

Live For Today...


Live For Today...

Each day is a gift. What you choose to do with it, is up to you. Life will always challenge us to be pushed at times above and beyond our limits...Never say Never.

I made it safely to and from Indianapolis...The weather created an obstacle when the snow and rain left the roads icey for the trail back...along the way I saw three accidents. When I made it home, I thanked God my journey brought me back...safely.

I'm grateful for everyday. I want to Live For Today...just as the sign says. I don't want to take this life for granted....it's one day at a time. I read an article that featured senior citizens some time back, (wish I could find the link, but can't) and in it they shared what they would do different if they could go back. Many of them said they wished they didn't spend so much time worrying about the little things in life that were out of their control. Many wished they would have met their hearts desires. An appreciation for what they truly loved. A belief in oneself to go above and beyond. To love those around you. Forgiveness. To be Humbled. You know the saying, "You don't realize what you've got till it's gone". I want to live by this saying...I don't want to realize what I've got till it's gone...but I don't want to stay "inside the box" and let fear plague the way of seeing "outside the box". Nor should You.
I started this blog last year in October. Why? I wanted to inspire others, myself included. A world full of people and not wanting to feel so alone...to be creative. To be Inspired by other bloggers. Blogging takes a commitment, especially knowing others are counting on you to engage them. My concern is not to have the highest numbers. I'm happy to be a part of something that invites me to look deep inside myself and share. I'm happy to be a part of others who blog and take the time to do so. Remembering there is person behind the blog...not just a countless array of words, or pictures that come from no where. They come from somewhere, someone out there sharing a piece of who they are. I've said it many times...I am grateful to those who sign up...It makes me smile and giggle each time I see You are out there looking at my words, pictures of my world...one we all share together. So many creative, beautiful people out here trying to put it all together...blogging.

I am inspied by others inspirations...it comes from all over. I love seeing Your interests that are artistic...fashion...spiritual...designing...traveling...motherhood...happiness, sadness...young, old(er)...Inspiration. So thank you to all of you who take the time to share your part of the world...knowing we are not alone. Believe in yourself enough to put it out there in words, pictures...emotions.

I'd love to hear what INSPIRED you to blog?

Be Good to You...Love You some You!

Smooches,

Lola

P.S. Welcome to my two newest members...

Dale over at: Savvy Spice   Great site...I know I'll enjoy seeing her insight on fashion...and love the post on eating Mexican food and never gaining weight in a world full of calories! I Love Mexican food. Period.

And

Just T - I giggled to myself when I read about her first time...and it's not what you think...Such heart in sharing her post about this. Thank you.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love messages...