Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pure and Simple

In a world full of people, it's hard to think you can feel so alone. I want this blog to be true to who I am. I'm thinking this post will be something about me.

I have been a Mom since the young age of 17, married at 18. I am now 36. I dedicated my life to my children. I dedicated my life to my husband. I have dedicated my life to my jobs, families and friends. And yes, I feel alone. Does this sound sad? Yes. But I'm speaking from my heart...100% Honest. I don't drink. I don't do drugs...in fact, it is safe to say you'll not find anyone more anti-drug than me. I hate everything about them. I hate what they do to people. I hate how it tears people, friends, families apart.  And that is that.

For the first time since my kids were 3 and 2 I am not working. Not by choice. Too difficult to explain in this post, just know it is nothing ugly. It is what it is.  A story for another day.
I have many stories. I've lived a...I pause trying to find the right word and can't. I'm grateful for the life I've lived. The wisdom I've gained. And the courage to never say never and never give up.

I am a passionate person. I love to love. I am loving, kind, honest and always think of others. I guess this is where I feel alone.

I grew up poor. I grew up in a tough home. I developed the idea somehow to take the negatives around me and turn them into something positive. Such as...when people (family) who do or say things that were hurtful, I used their ugliness about themselves to make it a positive for me. Kinda like inspiration on how NOT to be. This has made me who I am today as a mother, a friend, a wife, and stranger in public. I like to speak to people. I like to say nice things to people, even if I don't know them. Sometimes I wonder if people think I'm weird. This is where I came up with: Love You some You. Once you let go of worrying what others think about you...you can ultimately go out and hold your head high because as long as you like who you are and let go of what the world will think, then you can stop getting everyone elses approval of your best You. This takes a lot of work. Inner patience. Inner joy and love for YOU. Once you recognize these feelings then you can begin to focus on yourself and not the world. I believe once you find the love for yourself, then you can find your true self and let go and be who you are meant to be.

There is so much I want to say...my mind races with thoughts, memories, ideas and hopefully inspiration. This is why I want to be a writer...in case you didn't know, I do. If you stayed with me this whole time...thank you for reading. I'm sure as times goes by I will share more, if you are interested. Thanks for taking the time to read.

Be Good to You.
Smooches,
Lola

P.S. I'm a fighter. I never give up. Life is good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love messages...