Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Mayberry...

Ok, so I'm driving in my car and hear this: Mayberry 
Sung by Rascal Flatts...
So good. Makes me want a Cherry Coke, some kind of red checkered outfit and pull my hair into pig tails.  I'm country at heart. And southern roots flow through my veins.


I like to think of a time where the world existed with days back in Mayberry...for those of you who don't know...take a peek at this: Mayberry This is the Andy Griffith Show, where everything is black and white. I'm drawn to the simple-mindedness of these folks.

I think it's safe to say we have days where we wish things seemed as simple as skipping a rock across a pond without a care in the world. We long for simplicity. Short and sweet. I know I do. I've been faced with many obstacles, almost all out of my control. Trials with my job. Trials with my children, husband, friends...and I forget in the end...it all works out. I try to remind myself not to get caught up in all the negative ways of speaking...which can be hard to do. I like the escape of such places like Mayberry. Music by talented people who bring you back.
And my faith in the Lord.

Till next time...Be Good to You...

Smooches,

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love messages...