Friday, February 17, 2012

Questions...

I was thinking...which is something I do often...I pondered the question, "What do YOU want to do?" Have you ever asked yourself this very question?  Maybe I should ask another..."Are you doing what YOU want to do?" My answer...NO! I could climb to the rooftop and yell NO! I know it is time for a change...and I go BIG! Deep down I think we all know the answer to these types of questions...the other question is..."Why aren't You doing what You want to do?" So many obstacles in life and many of them stem around..."What will others think?" Or just simply needing the approval for the decisions we make, or want to make...Why? Why not look deep down inside your soul, so-to-speak, and trust your gut and not worry what others will think, or their approval...The key word is YOU. And know it does not make you selfish.

For years I think I've known the answers to the things that ail me...but fear and trusting in myself have ALWAYS gotten in the way. I'm ok with this. This is what life is about...learning, growing and changing. It's the doubt that needs to be erased...Trust in yourself. Don't be your own worst enemy...

Proverbs 3:5-6 Trust in the LORD with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding, in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

Be Good to You.

Smooches,

Lola

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I love messages...