Thursday, March 1, 2012

March Madness...


Did you think this post would be about Basketball? NO...Spring Cleaning!!

For me, the month of March means we are one step closer to hopefully opening the windows and letting some fresh air in after a long winter...and that means it is time to SHAKE off the dust and do some cleaning...I'm talking, sweeping, mopping, dusting...and anything else with an "ing".

With that said...I've been thinking about cleaning up my wardrobe...but struggle with letting my investments go, anyone else have this problem? I have clothes hanging in my closet collecting dust! And yet somehow can't let them go. Isn't there a rule if you don't wear something in over a year, let it go??

As with life...let it go. If something ails you, clean it up, dust it off...look at it and then let it go! Spring is in the air...Kinda like a Fresh start.
What will you do for Spring Cleaning? A little something for You?

Be Good to You.

Smooches,

Lola

P.S. A warm welcome to my newest member over at:  http://japolina.blogspot.com/ 
Her Birthday luncheon leaves me craving Cupcakes! Yummo!
Thanks for signing up!

2 comments:

  1. Lola this is so funny and yes there is a rule about the clothing. Actually I'd say if you haven't worn it within a month and it still has the tag on it, return it. You're not going to wear it. : )My spring cleaning this year is focused soley on my front and back yard. They have been neglected for far too long and it's becoming unacceptable. I can't have a beautiful home inside and a disaster outside.

    Vonae Deyshawn
    www.myvirtueplace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you the best of luck...my yard could use a little lift as well...I don't have anything with tags on them...just clothes that I can't seem to part from...like what, I'm gonna have some sort of separation anxiety if I give it away?? ha ha...Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love messages...