Saturday, March 10, 2012

On the Go!


Happy Saturday…What a day! Here is the run-down thus far…

1.     Salon, in the AM

2.    Filed my taxes

3.    Lunch – Salad with cottage cheese, lobster bites, & hard boiled eggs. Yum!

4.    Trip to the Farmers Market…purchased a large-fresh warm pretzel Delish!

5.    Espresso at Starbucks

6.    Walked along the river (pictures to follow soon)

7.    Trip to the Botanical Garden (again with pictures)

8.    Home to pick up the Hubs bike…and off to the park for some afternoon exercise.

9.    It’s 8:00 in the PM, blogging and then calling it a day…can’t wait to share the pics!

I hope y’all had a Fantastic Saturday…See you tomorrow…I have soooo many ideas running through my head for the upcoming week...

What did you do today?

As always, Be Good to You.

Smooches,
Lola

2 comments:

  1. Well that sounds like a beautiful, relaxing, and awesome day Lola! I worked on more bracelets today, worked on the blog, and visited some other blogs! Great day all in all:-) I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was great. Since everything here is based around the weather...and we sit inside for the long winter months, it amazes me how people "flock" outside...summer will soon be here...I hope the rest of your weekend was good.

    Lola

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love messages...