Thursday, March 15, 2012

Spring Handbags...

Out and about...


Guess


Arcadia - Love this for Travel


Steve Madden - Cute, but I'd never keep it clean...


Tommy Hilfiger - Great for Business...at $20


Yellow...For the life of me, I can't remember this designer???

These next bags would be great as Diaper Bags, unless they are and I don't know it...they are made from recycled plastic bottles by Lily Bloom for $24.99...





Lastly...My Faves!

$12.99 for this little clutch...
 Too bad it's missing one piece but Fancy...$16.99
Love this! Makes me want to pair this with khaki shorts, a polo, and wedges...$12.99
Again, great clutch...$16.99 - Wishing I woulda bought this one...
You'd guessed right if you wondered where these came from...You know I'm their biggest fan! TJ Maxx...$12.99 (as you can see)
Great retail therapy for me...I hope you thought so too!

Be Good to You.

Smooches,

Lola

P.S. A special Thanks to my newest friends...

Paula over at: Welcoming Spirit and can say her spirit seems very welcoming! Thank you for joining...

And

Swirling Embers I love her site and her spiritual chimes...I need to figure out how to add something like that to my Blog!

 











4 comments:

  1. Pretty! The first two are my favorites! I usually don't like red purses, but I love that one!

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Funny how what you don't typically like can change your mind with a different flare!

      Hugs,
      Lola

      Delete
  2. TJ Maxx is the BOMB!!!!
    Great finds :D
    xo RACHEL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I go at least once a week. So fun to see what new goodies they get in...and it's wonderful retail therapy for me...

      Thanks for stopping by...

      Hugs,
      Lola

      Delete

Hello! I love messages...