Friday, March 30, 2012

Picture Preview...

At least once a week my Best Girl and I spend a Mother Daughter day together...on this day we don't talk or think about the everyday mundane things that take place on any other day...we plan the day with eating, shopping and this week we got dressed up and went to the park to take pictures...here is a preview...Please note: We are NOT professionals, although we like to pretend...
We are kinda Fab-U-Lous! he he...


She is Bee.You.Tiful! Right?


Yeah...I did these in heels...in a Park!


How'd I get so Lucky?




Totally NOT posing...just good camera skills...


Stopped at the TJ Maxx to try on dresses...Cute eh?


We had a great time...

In these moments the weight of the world falls away...savoring the moments that she's still my little girl.

Be Good to You...

Smooches,
Lola










1 comment:

  1. Love it! You two are Bee.You.Tiful! I really love this idea for a mother/daughter day out! It's so important for mothers and daughters to spend quality time together. This makes me smile:-) your photography skills are pretty good! Oh and regarding your other post, you are funny indeed lol

    XO Kelley
    http://www.keepsittingpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I love messages...